Old October 26th 05, 03:45 AM

Default Lennie Reveals True Identity of "Dudly"....And It Is HE!

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 19:36:46 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

On 25 Oct 2005 17:33:29 -0700, "Gunny Dudly" wrote in
s.com:

cut

And in that we have even MORE evidence that your claims of
military service are BOGUS!

Obviously you have never fired an APERS round out of an M-203. The
directions are really simple:

1. Point.
2. Shoot.
3. Rub your bruised shoulder while watching the people in front of you
bleed profusely.

It's incomprehensible to think that you never fired one after 18 years
in the Corp (and, of course, seven hostile actions). "And in that we
have even MORE evidence that your claims of military service are
BOGUS!"

snip
Even if a person shows up and knowks on your door then refuses to
leave you have no legal right to use deadly force...Check Michigan law,
Markie...I did.

answering Stevie missed in all the **** he was shoving

one you can't get to my front door

and you missed the various points of the law

for example the law provides that if someone that has threatened you
in the past shows up

and in your case I am certain you would do something I founf
threatening and the result would well you can fill it in

"knocks"

snip
But you keep repeating that over and over again...No doubt in hope
that I may play the flip side of the coin with you one day...

Mixed metaphors.

snip
No, I said they ahve the FORCE of law.

"have"

snip
The only part that confuses me is why you won't admit to your
same-sex cohabitational arrangement, Markie?

Probably for the same reason that you can't admit that you never
graduated from MCRD.

but the fact I am currently invled with and married to a female does
seem to drive you into a rage why is that?

"involved"

I'm in no "rage", Markie...I find your "protestations" to be quite
laughable and am, in acutallity, having quite a laugh over it!

"actuality"

Hypocrite.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups