Old October 26th 05, 01:49 AM
Dan Conti

Default FS : Radio Shack Pro-2004 Absolute like new condition

I am selling a Radio Shack Pro-2004 base scanner. Those of you
knowledgeable in the hobby know that this was possibly among the
greatest base scanners ever made. In my opinion better then the 2005,
2006 series due to it's shielding. This one is absolutely in like new,
just out of the box condition with a bright display to match. You will
get the scanner and it's power cord. That's it. No stock antenna, and
no manual. (the manual can be downloaded from numerous sources on the
internet). Unlike the scanners of today where you need a degree from
MIT to run them, you could run this one without the manual. It's beauty
is it's simplicity.

If you are a collector, this is the one for you.

I am going to try it here and the various radio forums for awhile, then
off to eBay.

$200.00 firm and I will ship it UPS ground, insured. 48 USA states only.

I will accept PAYPAL or a US Postal money order ONLY.

E-mail with inquiries, or if you are interested in purchasing.

Thanks for looking....

Dan