Old October 26th 05, 11:58 AM
K4YZ

Default Lennie Reveals True Identity of "Dudly"....And It Is HE!

Frankie of Silliland wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 17:33:29 -0700, "Gunny Dudly" wrote in
.com:

The concept of "One Shot One Kill" is still the principle
technique taught to all Marine recruits.

More horse#### from Gunny Dudly.

No...More lies from Frank Gilliland. But then you've made a
career of lying, haven't you...?!?!

One of the reasons the 5.56mm round was chosen...(SNIP)

...was the same reason other rounds are chosen...To kill the
enemy.

And STILL does not change the Marine Corps' practice of teaching
"one shot one kill" to recruits.

Perhaps if you'd paid a bit more attention in Boot you wouldn't
have had such a hard time later on in your "career"...

It's incomprehensible to think that you never fired one after 18 years
in the Corp (and, of course, seven hostile actions). "And in that we
have even MORE evidence that your claims of military service are
BOGUS!"

It's "CORPS", non-hacker, since you're pointing out typos
yourself...And ESPECIALLY since you're doing so to try and make some
argument that I didn't serve in that CORPS.

All that stuff you would have learned if you had graduated beyond the
yellow footsteps. But you didn't.

Why are you lying, Frank?

Probably for the same reason that you can't admit that you never
graduated from MCRD.

Platoon 2100, 03 Sept 74 to 20 Nov 74, Frankie...Just like I've
said before.

Frank, let's face it...

You're just a punk. You were a punk in the service, you're a punk
now. And with your present attitude, I am sure you'll die a punk.

Back under your rock, non-hacker. It's where you belong.

Steve, K4YZ