Old October 26th 05, 09:10 PM
kb9rqz

Default Mark Still Doesn't Get It...And Probably Never Will

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
...you confuse seeing a phycritrsit...

Classic, simply classic.

Dave has asserted the statnard is would anybody arest him for it

No, Dave has never made any such assertion.

Brain is on as good or better grounds thann Dave

That is incorrect on numerous counts. I have written licensing
documents for each of my DXCC operations. All have been submitted to
the ARRL and all have been accepted for DXCC credit.

This looks like another example of (the former Colonel) Mark Morgan, not
having any idea of what he writes about. Don't worry if you have no
facts, Mark. You can always manufacture some.

Dave K8MN

Here's an indespitalbe fcat, I love men for sex.
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download