Old October 27th 05, 03:14 AM
Jim

Default wanted heathkit hw-101 manual and schematic

Did you download just the manual file or did you also download the
"improved schematic" djvu file? It is realy better than the schematics
in the manual page.

When uploading scanned manuals if you have a dial up line sending scans
takes a long time so trading of scanned resolution for upload time is
something that also enters into the equation.

When I didn't have broadband I wound up sending CD's to Ken since the
upload time was prohibitive! I have some gifs of the schematic that I
can send you if the improved version is not clear enough.

73

Jim K0JKJ