Old October 27th 05, 03:51 AM
an_old_friend

Default LEGAL UPDATE FROM THE AMERICAN AMATEUR RADIO ASSOCIATION (AARA) AND

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Hank Oredson wrote:
Heard him on 14.275 this morning.

--

gald to hear it having provoked this fight with the FCC he needs to
finish carry through to the end

Most of us ARE galled to hear about Baxter, Markie....He's a
skidmark in the shorts of life as far as Amateur Radio goes.

you know that statement consideing the source is an endorsement

This fight WILL get "carr(ied) through", Markie...Baxter's
collected so many black eyes in his record that I bet the deal is about
done for him.

id take you up on that bet but you would surely whech on it like all
the other times you bet

i don't see how he can lose this round his biggest probelm would seem
to be the interference in emergency op one but that is likely a fine at
worst I mean they have to go through the motion of turn the NAL into
something

Steve, K4YZ