Old October 27th 05, 02:03 AM
K4YZ

Default Scorecard on WT Docket 05-235

wrote:
On 22 Oct 2005 05:51:41 -0700,
On 21 Oct 2005 20:05:26 -0700,

grow up

What does that mean in this context?

in this context it means either do your own countor shut up

Why? Is Len's count somehow sacred, and not open to any
questions?

no

but he does npt have to answer any questions

"not"

Then to NOT clarify his work is to admit that it's not prepared in
any remotely scientific manner, which is to say that it's just a lot of
bufoonery.

cut
Len is under no obligation to answer your questions of anyone
else if he chooses not

That's right. But if he ignores questions on how his numbers
were derived, why should we accept those numbers as valid?

then don't accept them as valid

But why?

Lennie went to a lot of effort to make these posts in order to
validate his points.

Why then would he NOT want anyone to understand his "work"...?!?!

Len isn't the only one counting the comments, btw.

Is that not allowed?

apeartly len chooses to exercise his right to state by his
refusal to answer to make exactly that determination

??

Are you saying that if Len doesn't answer questions,
then I don't have the right to ask questions?

never siad you lacked the right

"said"

No...You didn't "say" it...You just told Jim to shut up.

That's totally bogus.

your effort to imply someone is doing something imporper is totalay
bogus

"improper" "totally"

But it's NOT "bogus".

He's been after Lennie to clarify his data collection methods, and
YOU are telling Jim to just "accept" it or shut up.

you distortion of a plea to stop asking question that is is clear are
not going to be answered as someone tryin gto intfer with your ight is
totaly bogus

"Your" "trying" "to" "interfere" "right"

No, it's NOT bogus.

You've clearly attempted to coerce Jim into NOT asking Lennie
VALID data collection questions on his "scorecard".

YOU are the one doing the interfering.

cut

You're saying that Len has freedom of speech here, but
I don't.

liar

No, he's not.

I am excercising My rights to tell I think you are trying to infringe
on Lens right (and now mine as well) to engage in legal actvities by
harrasment

You are "exercising" your right to be a foul-mouthed, ill-informed
and arrogant idiot who is making false accusations.

you are not in any way a victum of censorhsip

"victim"

Sure he is. YOU have point-blank told him to shut up.

THAT is censorship.

Steve, K4YZ