Old September 18th 03, 04:36 AM
Yuri Blanarovich

concerned W7EL:

I hope this newsgroup doesn't become a posting ground for every regional
hamfest in the world, or even the U.S., or even New Jersey.

I am terribly sorry for trying to offer NYC - NNJ radio aficionados the
opportunity to discuss reflections, SWR, and "what kind of antenna should I put
up" topics in person, while having fun dealing with real people, instead of
Internetchiks.

Sorry to disturb this highly charged NG and take your attention away from
Fractals, CFAs, EHs, SWRs and wet coax.

Long live antenna police, long live SWR and keep your heads inside the radios,
Isabel is coming (but that is localized too, shoot.)

BUm

Spaten Oktoberfest Bier ist sehr gut!