Old October 27th 05, 09:46 AM
K4YZ

Default LEGAL UPDATE FROM THE AMERICAN AMATEUR RADIO ASSOCIATION (AARA) AND

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
molested_an_old_friends_son wrote:
Hank Oredson wrote:
Heard him on 14.275 this morning.

--
gald to hear it having provoked this fight with the FCC he needs to
finish carry through to the end

Most of us ARE galled to hear about Baxter, Markie....He's a
skidmark in the shorts of life as far as Amateur Radio goes.

you know that statement consideing the source is an endorsement

"considering"

Only a deviant who think's having another man's excrement on his
genitals is "acceptable" would think that.

Oooops! I forgot to "consider the source"...You DO think it's
acceptable...

This fight WILL get "carr(ied) through", Markie...Baxter's
collected so many black eyes in his record that I bet the deal is about
done for him.

id take you up on that bet but you would surely whech on it like all
the other times you bet

"I'd" "welch"

So far you've not "won" anything to have had a bet won on, Markie.

i don't see how he can lose this round

That's because you're an idiot, Markie.

his biggest probelm would seem
to be the interference in emergency op one but that is likely a fine at
worst

"problem"

A "stuck mike", or your pet cat Garfield sitting on the keyer
paddles is "a fine", Markie...

Repeatedly jamming the net, demanding to be given net control,
etc, are worthy of revocation, fine AND jail time. The feds SHOULD
have shown up with Marshals and confiscated every last electronic
device on the property capable of generating RF after that.

I mean they have to go through the motion of turn the NAL into
something

They don't have to "do" anything. Baxter did it all on his own.
He should be prohibited from any/all FCC licensure and/or operation
under any established Part.

Steve, K4YZ