Old October 27th 05, 02:35 PM
Vinnie S.

Default LEGAL UPDATE FROM THE AMERICAN AMATEUR RADIO ASSOCIATION (AARA) AND

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 23:49:07 -0400, "craptosser #3"
wrote:

"Vinnie S." wrote in message
.. .
On 26 Oct 2005 13:34:04 -0700, wrote:

If Hollingsworth

Hey, that guy sounds familiar !!!!!!

Vinnie S.

Hopefully it will be one of several names that will
appear on a future NAL to K1MAN for $20K+
in FCC fines. ("from our mouth to G-d's ear")

Sounds like there are some ego-maniacs at work here. I don't see any reason for
most of this other than wanting publicity. I do not know anything about K1MAN,
other than the fact he is trying to be the Howard Stern of Ham radio, or that is
the way it appears to me.

What ever happened to simple plain DXing with other fellow hams?

Vinnie S.