Old October 27th 05, 03:44 PM
Vinnie S.

Default LEGAL UPDATE FROM THE AMERICAN AMATEUR RADIO ASSOCIATION (AARA) AND

On 27 Oct 2005 07:31:29 -0700, "an_old_friend" wrote:

Sounds like there are some ego-maniacs at work here. I don't see any reason for
most of this other than wanting publicity. I do not know anything about K1MAN,
other than the fact he is trying to be the Howard Stern of Ham radio, or that is
the way it appears to me.

that is what some of the postere want you to think at any rate looking
past the noise he seems to be an obnoxious fellow who has choosen to
test the limits at the FCC.

That is exactly what it appears to me from what I have been reading. He is doing
nothing more than being anti-establishment or anti-government.

Everyone to his own, I guess. Like I said. I am perfectly happy DXing with other
fellow hams, without testing limits or pushing authority.

Vinnie S.