Old October 27th 05, 12:41 PM
Bill Crocker

Default Which Is The Best?

Suggest you visit RadioReference web site. Membership is FREE! Visit their
forums, and you will find more information than you could imagine! Also be
sure to check out their frequency database for the entire U.S.!
http://www.radioreference.com/
http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=RR

Bill Crocker

"Bill" wrote in message
. ..
Ok I know it all depends, but which do you consider the top of the line
base and handheld scanners and overall 'best'? Also which are best buys?
The BC246T looks like a good deal for the money. What do you like? Will
the best of the digital scanners also do as well as the non digital
scanners for non digital listening? Or are there pitfalls to avoid? I'm
not sure if I want a base or handheld for a starter.

Bill