Old October 27th 05, 05:59 AM
Koikus

Default Suggestion for the group

Jake, I couldn't agree with you more. Some of us get way off the
intended purpose/subject of this group at times. Please, let's listen
to what Jake is saying here and at least TRY to focus our attention on
some subjects that actually belong in this group. Some of what I have
read here in the past 3 months would pretty much convince me NOT to
even consider radio as a hobby if I was considering it at the time.
There's many newcomers to the hobby that like to check out the various
sites/groups in order to learn more about becoming a decent radio
hobbyist. I just think back to when I was first trying to learn about
the radio hobby. I always appreciated facts and experiences related to
the hobby and definitely not political commentaries and or personal
insults. I could then, and can now, get way more than enough of the
latter two to last me a good long while via other sources. Thanks,
Jake, for saying/typing what I have wanted to say for a while now.