Old October 27th 05, 07:38 PM

Default IC-27 schematic

Thanks guys!

I've found the manual and schematic from mods.dk.
However, the schematic doesn't seem to match the radio.
For example, the schematic says that the value of R67 is 1.8K.
When I measure it (on the PCB) I find it to be only 30 Ohms.
It shows R64 as a 5.6K resistor, but it's actually a 22 Ohm resistor.
Am I missing something here?
If anyone knows the value of R67 (it's burned so I cannot read the
colors),
please let me know.

cheers,

Andreas

Fred McKenzie wrote:
In article .com,
wrote:

I'm looking for a schematic for my Icom IC-27A.
A service manual would also be nice if anyone has one.

Andreas-

I found a schematic and an owner's manual listed at
http://www.mods.dk/

You can find it if you first choose on ICOM at the left side of the
screen, and then choose MANUALS near the top of the right side of the
screen. The IC-27A is quite a ways down the list.

I downloaded the schematic, which was just over a megabyte. It shows
everything on one page, which you probably couldn't read if it were
printed on an 8 1/2 X 11 page. However, it has sufficient detail if you
zoom-in to a higher magnification.

73, Fred, K4DII