Old October 28th 05, 10:05 AM
K4YZ

Default Steveo Suffering Same Comprehension Problems As Mark Morgan

Steveo wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote:
Steveo wrote:

You like Mark for sex..you hump his leg for hours and hours a day in
front of a monitor. Isn't Todd getting jealous, or do you still hump
his leg too?

Naaaaah...You have me confused with your daddy.

Steve, K4YZ

I was going to but your sister's got the crabs again and your mom
can't control her gag reflex like she used to.

Steve, K4YZ

So let me get this straight. You want to bang my mom, sister, and dad?

I see you have the same comprehension problems as Markie does. At
least you can spell well enough to not have to muddle through your