Old October 28th 05, 12:24 PM
K4YZ

Default Markie Utters Yet Another Childish Taunt...40 Years Old And Still Playing In The Sandbox...Sheeesh.

wrote:
Stevie you said you provide the contact info for your nursing if I
wanted well Ihae posted that I want it

Well, Markie, unlike you I don't read all of your posts in every
thread. It makes me nauseous.

Remember...YOU are the one who claims others sit "waiting to
pounce"...However YOU are the one with a dozen screen names to defeat
Google's posting limits.

What information did you want? If you're interested in public
information, you can refer to the Tennessee State Board of Nursing and
just search by my name. What you need to know about my Nursing license
is there.

You have also claimed that lying would cost you your LPN (distils
down to that)

Distills what?

lets find out

or are you too chicken