Old October 28th 05, 09:09 PM
TRABEM

Default HIGH Q CAPS FOR VLF LOOP ANTENNA?

By the way, I consider the most sensible and understandable
contributions to this thread have been the questions asked by the
originator, Trabem.

I think that's a high compliment, considering how totally messed up I
was at the start of this.

I am now half-way down a bottle of South African red plonk. It's
supposed to be good for the arteries.

If a little is good, is more better?

And a very BIG + THANKS from me. Thanks for hangin' in there.

Regards,

PS:Read your previous example, which closely parallels some existing
real life loops I found on the Internet last evening. Thanks for the
example as well and I think it's time to start soldering.