Old October 28th 05, 07:51 PM
Dave Heil

Default Markie Utters Yet Another Childish Taunt...40 Years Old And StillPlaying In The Sandbox...Sheeesh.

wrote:
On 28 Oct 2005 04:24:03 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

Tennessee State Board of Nursing

ROBESON , STEVEN JAMES
151 12TH AVENUE NW
WINCHESTER, TN 37398

Profession: Licensed Practical Nurse
Rank: Lic Prac Nurse
License Number: 49513
Multistate
Original Date: 11/01/1994
Expiration Date: 09/30/2007

that is you right
would not want to be making a mistake on monday when I take the time
to report you

for enagiging in conduct that your posts claim would get your license
revoked, which is the least that should happen to you, it is rather
like trying a murderer for not paying his taxes but that was done

In identifying yourself, be sure to provide the following links, 'cuz,
about the time that you do what you say you're going to do, I'll bet
that Steve gladly provides them to the nursing board along with some of
your more recent posts:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...bde7b40227da26

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...2dbc4f1c2eeb77

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...74c58248632b47

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...8debd47d1d2d7b

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.o...312f289f4f34ce

The nursing board will want to know just who and what they are dealing
with. I'll bet I can even come up with a dyslexia diagnosis done by an
allergist in an effort to dodge a code test for entry into HF amateur
radio. There's all sorts of good stuff under and
.

Dave K8MN

"As point of fact it is not inconsistant unless you suppose
that I may ONLY use words like 'draft' or 'dischrage' as the armed
forces do. which is something I chide Steve for all the time"

"Colonel" Mark Morgan, 2000