Old October 28th 05, 10:39 PM
dxAce

Default GE "SuperRadio". Which One Was/Is The Best?

"A.Pismo Clam" wrote:

Hello All,

We have moved into the boonies and radio reception is sadly lacking on AM.

I remember a thread discussing the pro's-and-con's of several of the
different varieties and new models.

Can anyone refresh my memory and guide me to the best radio? Did anyone
of them have a built-in cassette tape player/recorder?

As far as I know the II was/is the best.

They can fetch a good price on eBay. I've seen a couple go for $160 or so but it
seems if you watch you can get one for around $60-80.

I lucked out a while back and found a near mint example at a thrift store for
around $4 or so as I recall.

dxAce
Michigan
USA