Old October 29th 05, 05:04 PM
K4YZ

Default Markie Utters Yet Another Childish Taunt...40 Years Old And Still Playing In The Sandbox...Sheeesh.

Dave Heil wrote:

The nursing board will want to know just who and what they are

dealing with. I'll bet I can even come up with a dyslexia diagnosis
done by an allergist in an effort to dodge a code test for entry into
HF amateur radio. There's all sorts of good stuff under
and .

Those are some interesting newsgroups you visit, Mark.

Dave K8MN

"As point of fact it is not inconsistant unless you suppose
that I may ONLY use words like 'draft' or 'dischrage' as the armed
forces do. which is something I chide Steve for all the time"

"Colonel" Mark Morgan, 2000

Thanks for the snippets, Dave.

Ought to prove to make some interesting reading in Nashville,
should the circumstances arise...

73

Steve, K4YZ