Old October 29th 05, 06:11 PM

Default ...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

On 29 Oct 2005 07:18:32 -0700, wrote:

wrote:
On 28 Oct 2005 13:00:33 -0700,

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:11:12 -0500, "DrDeath"
wrote:

"K4YZ" wrote in message
roups.com...

wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 12:43:21 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 05:28:37 -0700,
wrote:

Yeah, you'd probably enjoy getting your anus reamed out by Mr. Worf,
too.

wether Id have sex with an alien being is something I have never
bothered to considir I will consider it on the off chance I met one

Everytime you get into bed with a human being you're having sex
with a creature other than your own species, Markie...So what's new?

another lie Stevie

Oh...Are you NOW claiming that you are bigoted towards Earth
people and will only sleep with your fellow aliens?

That kinda puts a damper on the old sex life. I can hook him up with my ugly
cousin, she kinda looks like an alien.

it would put a dammper on it if there was even a word of truth in it

Speaking from first hand experience, Marky?

nope and you are proving you can't read

I'd say it was true, child abuser

there is you read/write problem again

. You are the one who constantly
proves they can't read, you illiterate son of a bitch.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download