Old October 29th 05, 09:21 PM

Default Markie Utters Yet Another Childish Taunt...40 Years Old And Still Playing In The Sandbox...Sheeesh.

wrote:
On 29 Oct 2005 00:40:28 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On 28 Oct 2005 04:24:03 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

Tennessee State Board of Nursing

ROBESON , STEVEN JAMES

that is you right

I suppose you had a reason for posting that information here.

to give you a chance to confrim or deny that it was you

Bull****, Marky.

So...If I post your actual address and social security number,
will you be as equally tolerant?

you have posted my address before for no reason at all

You mean that cardboard box on N. River Road in Chassell, Marky?

would not want to be making a mistake on monday when I take the time
to report you

You're not going to "report" squat", Markie..

wrong again

You just keep lying about "reporting" people, dumbass.

.Any more than you
"talked" with the FBI or

wrong again
that you're a "Colonel" in the Army.

you got that right and explained it years ago

You are a "Colonel"in the KFC fry cook army.

for enagiging in conduct that your posts claim would get your license
revoked, which is the least that should happen to you, it is rather
like trying a murderer for not paying his taxes but that was done

File away, Markie!

And remember...It's a FELONY to file malicious complaints. Persons
found guilty of doing so are subject to significant fines and/or
imprisonment, and subject the filer to significant civil penalties too.

no malicious complaint will be filed

just the facts

You wouldn't know facts, retard.

such you enage in false accustion of Pedophilia, you make false claims
about HIV statuts you make false claim claim of Sexual orietetation,
fals eclaims about people mental status that you engage in hate
speech, thereatening behavoir, and cyber harrassment, and generaly
moral turitute

STFU, perverted deviant and child abuser.

nothing but the facts

in the end I suspect they may well take no action agianst but we shall
see

In other words, more Marky bull**** and lies.