Old October 30th 05, 12:38 AM

Default Create Your Own Monthly Income

Whiny **** Lloyd whined:
On 29 Oct 2005 13:29:54 -0700, wrote:
QueerSLAP!

At least I don't have leprosy like you.

No, you have syphilis and god knows what else from your sodomy and
fellatio activities.

Mainly you are such a genetic reject, that nobody wants much to do with
you. That's why you'll be spending Saturday night all alone and drunk
in your filthy HUD apartment.

plagiarized material flushed

A Night At The Bordello

An opera in one act and two scenes. The scene is a bordello in New
Orleans with following characters:

Lardass Lloyd - castratto tenor.
Holsten - baritone.
The Madam - contralto

Scene 1

Holsten and Lardass Lloyd appear and sing a pathetic duet lamenting
their poverty. They only have 10 dollars between them, and are horny.
What to do, they think? They knock on the door, the Madam appears and
sings a brief aria extolling the virtues of her brisky business.

Finally, she says: "And what can I do for you two fine gentlemen?"

Holsten replies, to a Wagnerian melody:

"What, oh what can we get for $10.00?"

She replies, in a Rossinian staccato:

"For $10.00, you can blow each other"

After a trio where they all express their feelings, the two leave.

Scene 2--the same bordello, an hour later

A trio between the Madam and two of her girls is heard inside. There is
knocking at the door!!!! It is Holsten and Lardass!!!!!. The Madam
asks:

And what is it now?

Lardass sings an aria: "We are two honest gentlemen, and we have come
to pay."

Curtain.