Old October 30th 05, 12:11 AM
Buther Boy

Default my imax is laying in the garage corner to corner - no skip rolling in!

On 27 Oct 2005 21:02:20 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Buther Boy wrote:
On 26 Oct 2005 15:48:17 -0700, "Chad Wahls" wrote:

Bummer.... I feel for you. It's a great antenna. Where in the Midwest?

I can't seem to get the antenna to do anything in its grounded
horizontal configuration.

BB

You're using your imax flatside?

it's laying flat side from corner to corner, in my garage. i just
disconnected it yesterday in hopes of getting a dipole, when i'm
officially told i cannot erect the antenna in my patio area.

buther boy

--
Remove the word Spam from my e-mail to contact me...
http://www.PrivacySig.com/SIGbutherb...mail-black.png