Old December 6th 04, 10:39 PM
sparky

"Dbowey" wrote in message
I was tracking a T20 ARC-5 and just finished checking the status (5pm

Pacific).

eBay has removed it from auction stating crap to the effect that it may be
illegal to buy/sell it in our country. I checked status on a bunch of

other
ARC-5s and found some are restricted and some aren't.

The greatest possibility is that one of this sellers competitors complained
to ebay and they pulled the ad.

I have never been able to get eBay interested in all the CB linears up for
auction, but now they have decided the ARC-5 is bad for the country.(?)

May be our homeland security dollars at work for us....

Don