Old October 30th 05, 07:22 AM
K4YZ

Default Markie Utters Yet Another Childish Taunt...40 Years Old And Still Playing In The Sandbox...Sheeesh.

wrote:
On 29 Oct 2005 00:40:28 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On 28 Oct 2005 04:24:03 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

Tennessee State Board of Nursing

ROBESON , STEVEN JAMES

that is you right

I suppose you had a reason for posting that information here.

to give you a chance to confrim or deny that it was you

So...If I post your actual address and social security number,
will you be as equally tolerant?

you have posted my address before for no reason at all

Uh huh....

But you didn't answer my question...Will you be as equally tolerant
when I publish your actual address and social security number?

would not want to be making a mistake on monday when I take the time
to report you

You're not going to "report" squat", Markie..

wrong again

Nope.

.Any more than you "talked" with the FBI or

wrong again

Nope.

that you're a "Colonel" in the Army.

you got that right and explained it years ago

No...You LIED about it years ago.

It's archived in this forum.

for enagiging in conduct that your posts claim would get your license
revoked, which is the least that should happen to you, it is rather
like trying a murderer for not paying his taxes but that was done

File away, Markie!

And remember...It's a FELONY to file malicious complaints. Persons
found guilty of doing so are subject to significant fines and/or
imprisonment, and subject the filer to significant civil penalties too.

no malicious complaint will be filed

Sure it will.

just the facts

such you enage in false accustion of Pedophilia...(SNIP)

"accusation"

Not based upon posts you've made in the past vis-a-vis the
treatment of children, Markie. But you go right ahead. I'll just
being copies with me.

(UNSNIP)...you make false claims about HIV statuts...(SNIP)

"status"

You're the one participating in unproteced, promiscuous gay sex,
Markie...

(UNSNIP)...you make false claim claim of Sexual orietetation...(SNIP)

"orientation"

How can quoting you be false if it's about YOUR preferences,
Markie?

(UNSNIP)...fals eclaims about people mental status...(SNIP)

"false" "claims"

Again...we have YOUR addmissions of previous mental health issues,
Markie...If you didn't want them discussed, you shouldn't have put them
in a public forum.

(UNSNIP)...that you engage in hate speech...(SNIP)

Nope. Just your opinion, Markie.

(UNSNIP)...thereatening behavoir, and cyber harrassment, and generaly
moral turitute

T U P I T U D E!~

Sheeeeeeesh, Markie...If you're going to pick up and run with
other people's words, at least TRY and spell them correctly!

nothing but the facts

And again there will be YOUR records, Markie...Allegations of elder
abuse, previous mental health therapy, your DOCUMENTED belief that
LYING is an acceptable form of behaviour.

in the end I suspect they may well take no action agianst but we shall
see

In the end I suspect that they will turn their investigations over
to me and I can proceed with the civil case against you.

So...Give 'em a call! Tell them how you are a participant in an
on-line USENET group and that no one, especially me, will give you a
break.

If you DO call, they WILL investigate...They will ask my employer
about my performance, my collegaues and the physicians I work for what
kind of Nurse I am...Then they will open my personnel file. Nothing
but "excellents" and "outstandings". "...demonstrates a degree of
professional performance that meets, and in most cases exceeds, that of
the baccaluareate RN..."

Then they will start looking at you.

Then the fun begins.

So you go right ahead and call, Markie!