Old October 30th 05, 07:35 AM
Leo W.

Default Markie Utters Yet Another Childish Taunt...40 Years Old And Still Playing In The Sandbox...Sheeesh.

In the end I suspect that they will turn their investigations over
to me and I can proceed with the civil case against you.

So...Give 'em a call! Tell them how you are a participant in an
on-line USENET group and that no one, especially me, will give you a
break.

If you DO call, they WILL investigate...They will ask my employer
about my performance, my collegaues and the physicians I work for what
kind of Nurse I am...Then they will open my personnel file. Nothing
but "excellents" and "outstandings". "...demonstrates a degree of
professional performance that meets, and in most cases exceeds, that of
the baccaluareate RN..."

Then they will start looking at you.

Then the fun begins.

So you go right ahead and call, Markie!

Steve, K4YZ
..

Steve. Why bother? You are surely aware that for the most part these news
group misfits are brimming over with fecal matter and as such should be
ignored.
Most of these Rectal Rangers are harmless and can well be ignored.
Again, why bother?