Old October 30th 05, 01:03 PM

Default The Lies And Wanton Deceit of Frankie Of Silliland

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 29 Oct 2005 08:54:18 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 02:12:30 -0700, wrote in
. com:

snip

(UNSNIP)...Beirut vet, just because I got into a couple scrapes. Steve, you are an
honor-thief, a malingering coward, and a sniveling sack of ####.

Sorry, you Cowardly Putz...wrong on so many levels.

But then you're USED to being wrong, aren't you?

Wrong enough to get COURT MARTIALED. Twice...

Article 15 punishments are "scrapes". The Sergeant Major puts you
on "firewatch" for a month for "scrapes".

The Company First Sergeant usually handles NJP, not a Sergeant Major
(which is a rank for Battalion- or Regiment-level posts). And NJP
typically results in restriction, not firewatch. More proof that you
don't know squat about the -real- Marine Corps.

Your NCOIC has you field day
the shop or stand extra duty for "scrapes".

NCOIC? Don't you mean 'squad leader', 'platoon sergeant', or 'shop
chief'? But none of them have the authority to conduct a proceeding
under Article 15. Dudly, the more you talk the more you demonstrate
the fact that you never served on active duty. Keep up the good work!

Steve thinks all officers are "Commanders." I had to correct him
previously. Now he's got the Sergeant Major handing out Article 15's.
Only the Commander can give NJP. And the recipient can refuse it.

YOU were FOUND GUILTY for OFFENSES.

I was found guilty of CRIMES! Lions and tigers and bears.... OH MY!!!

Steve doesn't know that when a person is offered NJP, they can refuse
and instead choose a courts martial. Steve doesn't know that "scrapes"
and "offenses" better be the same thing (crime) or the judge advocate
is going to laugh that commander and 1st Sgt right out of his office.

Steve doesn't know many things about the military, about MARS, or about
the truth.