Old October 30th 05, 03:19 PM

Default ...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

wrote:
On 29 Oct 2005 13:23:31 -0700,

On 29 Oct 2005 07:18:32 -0700,

On 28 Oct 2005 13:00:33 -0700,
wrote:

cut
Oh...Are you NOW claiming that you are bigoted towards Earth
people and will only sleep with your fellow aliens?

That kinda puts a damper on the old sex life. I can hook him up with my ugly
cousin, she kinda looks like an alien.

it would put a dammper on it if there was even a word of truth in it

Speaking from first hand experience, Marky?

nope and you are proving you can't read

I'd say it was true, child abuser
there is you read/write problem again

And you prove that you are an illiterate retard, once again.

cuting at the first lie of yours Mr Lsit

Running away with my boot up your faggot ass, you mean.