Old October 30th 05, 07:38 PM
TheBillRodgers

Default The Lies And Wanton Deceit of Frankie Of Silliland

Hrmm...you post from Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server too?

wrote in message
On 30 Oct 2005 05:14:50 -0800, wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote and further substantiates the "award" of title as
"liar" and "deceiver":

On 29 Oct 2005 08:54:18 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

From 03 September 1974 to 29 May 1992 I was on active duty.
Nothing else.

Oh, Dudly, how naive of you to think that nobody would find out.

Find out what, Your Lyingness?

That you were a paper soldier. No hostile actions.

plenty of Hostile action just no bullets his viicous fileing of paper

And let's take this "standard" thing a bit further. What do you
think
of a Marine who suddenly aquires a chronic medical problem that
would
conveniently prevent him from serving in the first Gulf War should
his
unit be called to active duty? And what if that medical problem
wasn't
serious enough to prevent him from joining the CAP after being
discharged? I am not alone in thinking that Marine is a coward who
shirked his responsibilities and skated out of his oath.

Good question. Why not ask a Reservist that same question. I
was
with NAMTD-1032 during DS, so it wasn't going anywhere. My only
"reserve" time were those Delayed Entry days rom April of 74 until
September 74 when I went active.

Dudly engages in damage control.....

Damage control?

New lies. Big snips.

You're the one with things to "patch up", Frankie.

I snipped the rest in favor of a few notes. Anyone caring to
re-read your lies can hit the browser back-button.

Like I said, "Big snips."

The first is that everyone ELSE here, with the possible excepttion
of Brain, Markie and Lennie, has to wonder what your ulterior motive is
here. Since you "arrived" only 2 months ago or so, your sole "mission"
has been to TRY and undermine my military service.

"1958 copy of This is the Air Force."

So far, it's just been lame accusations not substantiated by a
single word of fact.

Exactly your tactics.

I on the otherhand have given you more than enough information to
verify my service based upon YOUR claims of "who" you know and "what"
you know.

Where did you serve? What did you do while you were there? What of
your claims of "Seven Hostile Actions?"

Obviously THOSE claims were lies and wanton deceit too.

That's what we're trying to find out. But you just won't cooperate
because you fear something, probably the truth.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download