Old October 30th 05, 06:28 PM
Frank

Default WWV... Same Same...

wrote in message
If you had a real radio.....you wouldnt need the internet to feel smart!

5-10 and 15 mhz for your listening pleasure!
"Frank" wrote in message
Just like the last clox change---WWV on the blink again...

Noted on their website: "Due to unusually high demand around the

Daylight
Saving time change, the usual animated clock has been temporarily

disabled"

I guess WWV only works when nobody needs them.

Yea... maybe someday I'll retire my pair of R8B's and get a pair of RX-340's
(real radios).

As a general question... whatever happened to the WWV signals anyway? Years
ago they came in gangbusters... came pounding in... now I can't hardly hear
them, barely---on any frequency. The South American CB'ers on 10 MHz are
stronger than WWV. I always thought they cut back their power to a
kilowatt---as a ploy to remain on the air when they were going to go dark
because of budget cutbacks