Old October 30th 05, 10:00 PM

Default running radio on LARGE batteries 6V 3.0 AH $9.95 N.I.B.

Ray O Vac www.rayovac.com makes some penlight size batteries and
the special battery recharger for those special batteries that will
recharge the batteries in about fifteen minutes.Check your local area
Wal Mart stores and similar stores for them.Ray O Vac batteries are the
best batteries in the World,,, because I say so.You can use an Inverter
to recharge rechargable batteries from your car battery too.I have been
using Ray O Vac batteries since the 1940's when I was a cute little boy
with nary ever any problems.Those Cat Of Nine Lives batteries were
pretty damn good batteries too.
cuhulin,the Battery Expert