Old October 31st 05, 04:17 AM
m II

Default WWV... Same Same...

wrote:

The exact time isn't important to me anyway.

The exact DECADE isn't important to you.

I can use my tv remote
control and see the time on my tv Radio.Right now,it says Sun,Oct 30
1:13 PM

Why don't you tell us how many buttons the remote has..and how many and
what type of batteries it uses? What is the range of the remote? Is it
impervious to sweat when you're watching 'Reservoir Dogs'? That's NOT a
bestialist porn film, you know. Neither is Dog Day Afternoon or Straw Dogs.

Ever consider getting professional help?

mike

I wonder what idiotic, mind numbingly BORING retort dxAss will have THIS
time...yaaaawwwnnnnnn....