Old October 31st 05, 02:18 PM
K4YZ

Default ...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

wrote:
On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 02:04:36 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

Let's talk about standards, Dudly....(SNIP)

what you going on about?

For once you've gotten something VERY right, MARK.

And let's take this "standard" thing a bit further....(HUGE SNIP)

You have never disclosed your reservist status

reservist? Stevie boy is reservist?

Nope. Except, as I clearly noted, my 4 months as "Delayed Entry"
prior to going active in September 1974.

It was a wild stab in the dark by the disgraced, court martialed
liar, Mark.

I am not calling you a liar Frank but it would be nice to back this up

He can't.

He also dodges following up on all of the references I have
posted. That's because in doing so he'd have to eat crow...A LOT of
crow.

Although for Stevie to be Carrer Resvist? National gaurd would make a
lot of his #### make more sense now you bring it up but do you have
more than that

He has NOTHING, Mark...No "evidence", no facts, no justification,
nothing.

Just stabs in the dark.

and BTW the PoS named Stevie has had the the nerve over the years to
say my own NG serice meant nothing

What service, Mark?

You've lied about one thing after another and we're suppposed to
know what true and what's not? You've BRAGGED about lying...Yet you
want me to take your claims of an enlistment in the Army at face
value...?!?!

Here's a deal for you...Send me, via snail-mail to my CBA, a copy
of your 214 with all of the SSN parts blacked out, and I will publish
the biggest, most sincere "Sorry" this NG has ever seen, and will dig
into anyone who dares to contradict it.

DON'T send it and I just have to assume that your "Army" tour is
just more BS like the "colonel' routine, etc etc etc.

And if you believe ANYthing that Frankie of Silliland has said,
then you're probably still wondering why there's a Santa in every mall
and why the Great Pumpkin Still hasn't made it to YOUR house yet.....

Steve, K4YZ