Old October 31st 05, 04:22 PM
Iitoi Iitoi is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by
his point has its place. I know from my ownexperences since my voice sounds female and some get rather irate finding out I am male
That seems exactly counter to his "point". His point (as interpreted by N8UZE) is that females and children are subject to discrimination and should anonomize themselves by avoiding voice operation.

Your point seems to be that you are accepted on the air when you are presumed to be female, but discriminated against when it is discovered your gender is male.

The Man in the Maze
QRV at Baboquivari Peak, AZ