Old October 31st 05, 06:16 PM
Jim Kelley

Default Antenna gain question

Richard Clark wrote:

On 30 Oct 2005 15:50:50 -0800, "lu6etj" wrote:

although that is
not possible for the whole universe (I suppose this allows me to escape
elegantly of Richard's question... ; D

73=B4s for all, and thank you very much for your very interesting and
instructive habitual postings.

Hi Miguel,

Can there be an escape? Ron's question was posed with an impossible
proposition. A collapsing sphere of electromagnetic energy? This has
so many so many fantastic presumptions built in.

On all but the smallest of scales, the sky is quite uniform in its
luminosity. It can hardly be described as a "collapsing sphere"; not
even from the point of view of a geocentric model of the universe.

ac6xg