Old October 31st 05, 04:26 PM
Frank Gilliland

Default ...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

On 31 Oct 2005 06:18:22 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

wrote:
On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 02:04:36 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

Let's talk about standards, Dudly....(SNIP)

what you going on about?

For once you've gotten something VERY right, MARK.

And let's take this "standard" thing a bit further....(HUGE SNIP)

You have never disclosed your reservist status

reservist? Stevie boy is reservist?

Nope. Except, as I clearly noted, my 4 months as "Delayed Entry"
prior to going active in September 1974.

It was a wild stab in the dark by the disgraced, court martialed
liar, Mark.

I am not calling you a liar Frank but it would be nice to back this up

He can't.

Sure I can.

Your DOD record confirms your service from '74 to '92 (yes, that's
only 18 years, not 20 years as you claimed when you wrote, "I spent 20
years in the Marine Corps to give people the right to exercise their
freedom of choice, and it hurts me to see so many people exercising
their choice to be apathetic!"), but it doesn't distinguish between
active or reserve. It -does- confirm your MOS as an avionics tech. It
-doesn't- indicate that you were in any medical field, in which case
you would have been a Navy Corpsman, not a Marine Gunny.

But this conflicts with your 1998 claim that you were a "former 10
year+ EMT", which would make you an EMT -prior- to 1988, more than
four years -before- you "retired" from the Corps. Also, in the late
'80s, (before moving to Arkansas, home state of your second wife and
your state of residence when you allegedly "retired" from the Corps in
1992), you worked in California as an ER tech at "Hoag Memorial
Hospital Presbyterian in Newport Beach, CA", which would be virtually
impossible if you were also on active duty as an avionics tech.

The ONLY way you could have been educated, trained and gained
experience as an EMT while in the Corps is if you were a reservist.

All this information is publically available from what -you- have
written on Usenet. Of course, you can always use that "my account was
hacked" excuse, but that doesn't explain why you claimed to be in the
Air Force Auxilliary, a retired Marine Gunny, and signed your posts
with "Semper Paratus" (Coast Guard motto). Nor does it explain your
interest in pirate radio, star gazing, or your hunt for ET. Clearly
you are one very confused individual, Dudly. And as more than one
person has previously noted, you are clearly a paramilitary-wannabe
and a hero-wannabe.

There's plenty more information that is publically available about
you, but I think I made my case -- using -YOUR OWN WORDS-!!!

BTW, what happened to your first marraige? Were you lying when you
took those vows before God?

He also dodges following up on all of the references I have
posted.

See above.

That's because in doing so he'd have to eat crow...A LOT of
crow.

Although for Stevie to be Carrer Resvist? National gaurd would make a
lot of his #### make more sense now you bring it up but do you have
more than that

He has NOTHING, Mark...No "evidence", no facts, no justification,
nothing.

Just stabs in the dark.

Wrong. I have your own words and some basic math skills. That's all I
need to prove that you are a liar.