Old October 31st 05, 05:26 PM
Al Patrick

Default Join "Halloween Party" tonight on SW

Pastor Peters plans to have a "Halloween Party" tonight via SW radio.
You may want to be sure to attend. I'm sure it will get replayed later
but to get in on the live fun and excitement and to be able to call in
your comments and suggestions be sure to be listening at 9:00 pm EST /
02:00 UTC on 5.070 MHz and/or 7.465 MHz. I think he will be on both for
that first hour. It is to continue for two hours and the second hour
will be on 5.070 MHz.

You can click here http://sfaw.org/ to learn all about Scriptures For
America Worldwide and his radio schedule which includes almost 500 hours
per month of broadcast time -- over 400 hours of that time is on WWCR -
World Wide Christian Radio.