Old October 31st 05, 10:01 PM
Richard Clark

Default Antenna gain question

On 31 Oct 2005 12:07:29 -0800, "lu6etj" wrote:

Hi, all folks and Dear Richard (Is right this salutation?)

Hi Miguel,

It is fine.

Imagine a simple DC generator in steady state, the closing circuit
(sure, with a serie resistance, no short), forms a physical loop, the
current travel accross it in a uniform circular movement, therefore
charges have a centripet acceleration =3D charges accelerated =3D
electromagn=E9tic radiation.

You are using acceleration in its usual sense. Unfortunately, it is
based on a poor description for radiation. It is a poor description
in English, or any language.

Electron orbiting nucleus problem - quantum theory solution.

Circular motion is always acceleration, and orbital electrons are
always in circular motion. They are not always radiating. This one
observation is enough to invalidate the general description of
accelerating electrons causing radiation (it takes more than that).

An orbital electron only radiates when it changes orbital levels to a
LOWER orbit. Read about deBroglie waves. When an Hydrogen electron
in the 3rd orbital falls (acceleration) to the 2nd orbital, it
radiates a photon with a wavelength of 653 nM. You see this every
night with Neon signs.

Am I in the correct way?. DC current produce electromagnetic radiation
(on solenoid more, of course)?

No.

I never read something in such a sense (except in atomic theory, of
course), but I find reasonable to suppose it.

Reasonable, as I have described above, but not logical.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC