Old October 31st 05, 11:23 PM
Not Lloyd

Default A Quote from Len

wrote in message
Iitoi wrote:
Wrote:
his point has its place. I know from my ownexperences since my voice
sounds female and some get rather irate finding out I am male

That seems exactly counter to his "point". His point (as interpreted
by N8UZE) is that females and children are subject to discrimination
and should anonomize themselves by avoiding voice operation.

Your point seems to be that you are accepted on the air when you are
presumed to be female, but discriminated against when it is discovered
your gender is male.

The Man in the Maze
QRV at Baboquivari Peak, AZ

I dot mind becuse I do waht girls do in teh bed
anway.

..

What? You menstruate?