Old October 31st 05, 10:05 PM
Al Patrick

Default Join "Halloween Party" tonight on SW

Nobody said, or even thought, YOU'd be interested! :-(

=========

wheeeeeee wrote:
"Al Patrick" wrote in message

Pastor Peters plans to have a "Halloween Party" tonight via SW radio.

...let me guess, everyone will be dressing up as Klansmen or Nazis
and they will likely be so damm cheap that they only give each kid ONE
piece
of candy (....from last year leftovers no doubt) when they ring the bell ?

You may want to be sure to attend. I'm sure it will get replayed later
but to get in on the live fun and excitement and to be able to call in
your comments and suggestions be sure to be listening at 9:00 pm EST /
02:00 UTC on 5.070 MHz and/or 7.465 MHz.

I'll call in and ask him if the "evil satanists" who promote
Halloween are actually money-grubbing JEWS.......

(10 to one wager his answer will be a resounding yes)

I think he will be on both for
that first hour. It is to continue for two hours and the second hour
will be on 5.070 MHz.

Ah yes! WWCR - The Paragon Beacon of HATE RADIO of North America.
(with WWRB being a close second followed by World Harvest Radio 3rd ?)

The sooner Sen Charles Schumer and his
colleagues shut down WWCR the better.

You can click here http://sfaw.org/ to learn all about Scriptures For
America Worldwide and his radio schedule which includes almost 500 hours
per month of broadcast time -- over 400 hours of that time is on WWCR -
World Wide Christian Radio.

400 hours of pro-nazi pro-KKK racist crap.

WWCR and Pete Peters and Kingdom Identity Ministries can
all go ----- FOAD