Old November 1st 05, 03:27 AM

Default On Topic

Overall,which type/kind of outside antenna for shortwave listening is
the best/best design? I am not talking about a great big very expensive
antenna,although I do have plenty of room in my back yard for a big
antenna.Are there any kits or plans available for such antennas? I
refuse to register at yahoo for reasons of my own,so antenna information
at yahoo lets me out if it requires registering at yahoo or anywhere
else.I only know two people (women) who use yahoo for emailing me and I
once tried to get one of them (that married Irish woman wayyyy over
yonder accross the big pond) to use a different email provider.
cuhulin