Old November 1st 05, 04:39 AM

Default My Thoughts on a Slinky Stretched-Out on an Eight Foot Long PVC...

That Yagi Antenna,that's a nice looking Antenna rig.How do you have it
grounded for lightning protection? I need an Antenna like that.

BTW... You'll notice I don't have a rotor...I need to get one...
The "rotor" is the white string you can faintly see to the left of
the tower in the pix. It hangs down kinda trailing off towards
the blue tent lookin thing. We just grab the string and start
walkin if we need to turn it. But in reality at field day, it points
towards the east coast/europe about all day, and then to the pacific
in the late afternoon/evening. Don't really turn it too much.
MK
MK