Old November 1st 05, 12:16 PM
John Schneider

Default Fa - Icom R20

Al,

I am not a liar and I take exception to your sarcasm.

Read the item description for the amendment. A bid has been placed on the
item and that locks in a lot of the auction info., including the shipping
formula. I could not change the shipping formula so I added to the
narrative...just as I said I did.

John

"Al Klein" wrote in message
On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 10:53:18 -0500, "John Schneider"
said in rec.radio.scanner:

The listing has been ammended to reflect the change in shipping cost.

Nope - I just checked - Shoreham to Miller Place is still $11. Is the
mailman going to hand carry it all the way, and I get to pay for his
stop at Deks?

For $11 I could have Lindys deliver it in about 15 minutes.