Old November 1st 05, 03:58 PM
K4YZ

Default Brain and Markie Struggling Again......

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Steve Robeson K4YZ Jan 29 2003, 10:46 am show options

Now, Please provide the requested verifications of YOUR assertions
of lies
on my part.

We'll wait right here.

Steve, since I want no mail from you coming to my home address, you may
send the lost $100 wager to the TEN-Land QSL Buro. It is fitting that
you make the donation to the very people you denigrate and call
"ZEROES." Best of Luck. bb

Sorry, Brain...Several issues.

First of all, no wager was ever "made". In order for a wager to
take place, once person has to make it then the other accept it. Had
Markie been honest (yeah...like THAT'S going to happen....) he'd have
gone on to point out that you never "accepted" the wager...

Secondly, if Y O U were honest (again, about as unlikely as my
Britney fantasies...) Y O U would have admitted that you never
"accepted the wager. You ignored it.

Lastly, even if we HAD made a "wager" it would be a felony for you
to receive the wager via an agent across state lines...Again, further
demonstration of your propensity to violate the law. Not that that
fact surprises anyone.

Steve, K4YZ