Old November 1st 05, 02:44 PM

Default Ya sabes donde tienes que ir, no me olvides CILI

Interestingly,the 37 year old Bell South woman next door to me is also
an electronics engineer at Bell South here in Jackson.She sure does cuss
sometimes.The 30 year old brunette woman whom lives over there too,I
haven't heard her say any cuss words yet.She likes potted plants and
plants and flowers to grow in their yard and those little garden thingys
some women like to buy and put in flower gardens,little gnomes and
things like that.The other woman doesn't seem to care so much about
things like that.
cuhulin