Old November 1st 05, 04:45 PM

Default Phone Line As Transmitting Antenna

Them wimmins is mine.Yesterday,the gorgeous luscious yummy (the way she
took pains to stand extra close to me almost made me feel like a
teenager again,I no sau,Tiem La!) looking 30 year old brunette woman
asked me (when I was over there worrying and dragging my 1942 Willys
World War Two Jeep (www.willystech.com Parts Board) over from behind
their back porch to my yard with my old raggity beat up 1978 Dodge van
if I wanted to sit with her tonight.She is scared to be over there by
herself at night times.She jumped in her car and went somewhere and
showed up back over there around 8:30 PM last night when the 37 year old
Bell South woman had been over there since about 6:30 PM last night.
cuhulin