Old November 1st 05, 10:50 PM
K4YZ

Default ...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

wrote:

Huge snip...More LennieLying in full force...

At present, Dudly has a "commission" (?) as a "Captain" in
the Tennessee Civil Air Patrol. No photo of him there although
the state CAP Commander (a female) has hers on display as well
as some others. Dudly's QRZ.COM biography page shows him
scowling into the camera while wearing a flight suit...very
macho and 'uniformish.' Note: Biographic details such as
photos and personal details beyond that supplied by FCC
database information is submitted to QRZ by the individuals
involved...there is no claim that QRZ people actually check up
on such submissions.

Uhhh....Lennie...What's with you and "facts"...?!?!

The current Tennessee Wing Commander is very much a male.

To the best of my knowledge, there's never been a female Wing
Commander in Tennessee Wing. Several other wings are commanded by
women.

There are no female Group commanders within Tennessee Wing.

Although there are female squadron commanders, none of them are in
Group 2...I am a part of Group 2 staff. And I'm not a Captain, Lennie.
Haven't been for some time.

Dudly's excuse is that everyone else is a "liar" so only
he "tells the truth" just by mere mention in a post here.
Real facts are irrelevant. Arithmetic is irrelevant.
Someone is always "hacking his accounts" and "posting as
him" if he is challenged. He's nuts.

Yes, Lennie...You ARE a liar.

The above few lines proof of same since you expressed all of the
above as "fact" while almost none of it is factual.

As ususal.

Steve, K4YZ