Old November 2nd 05, 06:59 AM
K4YZ

Default pinging Len Brain Todd and Frank

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 11:57:59 -0800, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:53:10 -0500,
wrote in
:

Hi folks I am moving against Stevie have talked to TN Nursing Borad
and they are snding me a form and asking I forward material I can
gather

Len and Frank, I was asked to provide addresses for those that will be
mentioned in the various posts. I would be gratefull if you provide
this in private email to me or publicly posting your refusual

Don't ask me to take any shred of responsibility for your actions.
Dudly's posts are a matter of public record and nobody needs my
address in order to read them. And you should rethink your intention
of getting him booted from his job -- although he's a nitwit and a
pathological liar, he might just be a damn fine LPN.

not asking you to take a shred of responibility

The paper work is already underway like I said I could use you
privding an addres in case they want to question you as a WITNESS or
you refusal

The action is at my doing

I don't think he can be trusted to treat his pateints properly with
the hate filled lies he spews

all I am asking is to privde thee address or flat out refuse I was
aked to do by the Nursing board I honestly don't care which choice you
take

It is starting to sound as if you can't take "no" for an answer.

If you like, Mark, you may provide them my name and e-mail address.
I'll be happy to tell them what I know of Steve and what I know of you. :-)

I think just a few of his more colorful postings will set most of
the Board members on thier ear laughing, Dave.

I've already had numerous professional, proactive relationships
with several members of the Board including presentations before the
Board in public session on scope-of-practice issues.

73

Steve, K4YZ