Old November 2nd 05, 09:29 AM

Default Ya sabes donde tienes que ir, no me olvides CILI

On 31 Oct 2005 17:22:50 GMT, "whinyslit_woger"
wrote:

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 04:49:19 -0600, racist scum wrote:
Dudette,if you don't speak in the English language,,, You go take a
Flying Leap off the highest building you can find,sans Parachute!
Estonia,eh? Well,I don't have anything agains't Estonia,but You speak
the English language around here or You go find a translator
somewhere.Meanwhile,Shove It!
cuhulin

Listen you racist asshole, just because Estonians are black

Lemme guess -- the index in your geograpgy book says":

Estonia
see Ethiopia

you don't
get to kick them around the news groups. Maybe she has relatives who
live near your backward racist state of Mississippi, and they will pay
you a little visit to kick you around like a soccer ball.

Racist Mississippi scum. Don't ever come to West Virginia.